from around the world
Crypto Nomads Club is a community of web3 founders & builders. Members stay in touch through a moderated group chat and learn from those who are shaping the future of crypto.
I cannot say good enough things about this group 🥺 🤝 ❤️
- Anjali, founder of Collab.Land
Crypto Nomads Club is a community of web3 founders & builders. Join our moderated group chat to be in touch with those who are shaping the future of crypto.
Our members work at:
Builders who Understand Web3
What else comes with the membership?
- Lachlan Todd, technical writer & digital nomad
Event Organizers We've Worked with:
Our Early Supporters
3% of total CNC passes are soulbound & gifted to our Crypto Frens. They are seasoned founders, builders and investors, who agreed to join when all we had was a Notion page.
If you’ve provided value to CNC or CNC members, and we think you’d be a good addition to our community but aren’t our member yet, we will invite you.
lead at Celo
Talent Protocol 🇵🇹
AAVE, Founder of
Developer DAO 🇺🇸
at UMAProtocol 🇨🇷
Pine Protocol 🇨🇦
at Lava Network 🇫🇷 🇵🇹
CNC members have collectively raised over $200M.
Companies our members have founded:
Our Journey highlights
Crypto Nomads minted a special coliving NFT and stayed together during the week of Devcon
- Members met in over 15 countries
- Past events include ETHDenver, MCon, Solana Breakpoint, ETHTokyo and more
- Cryptonomads.org platform was launched
- Token-gated Member Directory
Crypto Nomads will share a hotel during Devconnect and explore Turkey together
- Web3 alpha was hard to find
- Multiple group chats with bots, spam, or grifters
- Messy event spreadsheets
- Wanting to hang out with people in startups & web3, but unsure where to find them
- One moderated group chat with frens who work in web3
- Founder to founder advice
- CNC team that works full time on aggregating events & providing alpha on web3 builder landscape around the world
- Relevant introductions, member directory, tickets, IRL dinners, and so much more
*Note: Mints are for a lifetime membership. They are capped and will only be available for a limited time. We look to grow our community in quality, rather than quantity. Our future roadmap will not include more lifetime mints, but rather creating more value via our webapp.